Friday 20 July 2012

Two Tone lipstick – Would you wear it?

If you like to be more bold with your makeup, the two –tone lip trend is right what you want to do. That’s what Tom Pecheux created for MAC cosmetics at the Emanuel Ungaro show. Look at the picture below. I think its pretty much do-able. Except that you can’t be wearing it at work. You will be making quite a statement if worn at a party though.

Makeup India recommends you to keep the rest of your look neutral..so just avoid wearing too much make up on face or eye make up. This look can be created with any two colors, preferably from the same family. Just an example, the hot fuchsia and orange looks pretty glam in the picture.

By the way, I was going around checking out new make up for lips at Inglot – I find these makeup shops so attractive and irresistible ;). Anyway so Inglot has come out with really different multi colored glosses.. I did try them on my lips and they looked stunning and very fashionable.  I decided to wear it all along my shopping time.. I realized, all eyes were on me carrying this wild fashion J

What do you think? Would you follow this makeup trend? If any of you fashionistas try creating a two tone lipstick with different colors, do send us your pictures at makeupindia@yahoo.com and we will choose the best ones to post on our facebook page www.facebook.com/makeupindia.. Have fun and go wild! Tune in for more trends on make up girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment